With the awareness of the stringent regulations, the high-quality standards and the responsibilities in the field of environmental disasters in the creation of onshore/offshore pipelines for the transport of gas or oil, welding is one of the most complex and problematic high-tech works of this industry.
In the last 20 years, Cryotek has created a complete line for the conditioning of process gases for the realization of welding mixtures for the conveyance of cutting and heating gases on board vessels.
With the design of the Quasar system, we have raised safety levels by ensuring environmental and process supervision of the presence of gas.
Through the patented PIPE in PIPE system, we guarantee the management of fatal events deriving from the escape of combustible, oxidizing and asphyxiating gases.
The strict quality inspections have led the major companies in the industry to adopt high-tech welding systems that allow the use of primary gases for the creation of tailor-made gas mixtures in specific relation to the features of the materials and the environment.
Using Cryotek Eng’s variable area mixing systems, you will get:
- Significant increase in the quality of the welds
- Decrease in costs related to gas consumption and transportation
- Significant decrease in the number of repairs
- Certification of the process efficiency, thanks to the use of certified mixtures
- Ability to study the most appropriate mixtures for each VPS with the opportunity to instantly change their composition
- Achievement of the parameters required by the certification bodies with continuous monitoring of the process ones